I just a had T baby! 9 months on HRT has gone by fast.
Most noticeable changes are:
- body odor
- no menses (thank the Heavens!)
- hair line
- jaw line
- deeper voice
- building muscle 🙂
- no more periods!!!
- educating people
- sharing with friends/family
- meeting more trans* people now
- my doctor rocks!
Least favorite part:
- still perceived to be a woman or a boyish lesbian 😦
- dysphoria is still strong with this one (I still loathe my body. I feel sick at the idea of anyone seeing it.)
- anxiety/depression (When will people really see ME?)
- bouts of what my spouse calls “Trans* Self-absorbion Syndrome” [TSAS] (Do I have facial hair? Does my voice sound manly? Do I smell? Can you see my acne? Me, me, me!)
9-months-worth of photos:
(Feline assistant not on T)